Why will you only be posting a new question every week now?

{ Posted on 8:09 PM by Josh Corken }
Asked by: Myself

Self,

I find it funny that you keep submitting questions to yourself when you already know the answers! It's almost as childish as this blog, but I won't go that far. Now, self, you must think I have all this extra time on my hands and nothing to with it.

Wrong!

I'll save the castaway speech for later, but I will assure you that my day to day schedule would give most people my age stress disorders. Therefore, regulating the blog posts to one a week will create ease on myself as well as building hype and more competition to be the "Question of the Week!" So, get off your rump, well actually stay on your rump assuming you are sitting there in your fancy computer chair , and send a question to asktheblog@yahoo.com! Now!

No Response to "Why will you only be posting a new question every week now?"

Post a Comment