Why did the chicken cross the road?

{ Posted on 12:18 PM by Josh Corken }
Asked by: Garrett from Carmel, Indiana

Garrett,

Really? This is the best you've got for me! Either way I'll answer it because I find it hilarious you even bring this question up, and I should have figured that it would be asked sooner or later. But really, what a common question. I doubt it is even possible to count the number of different takes on this joke, if you can call it that.

You know why I think the chicken crossed the road? To get to the other side! It does not end there though. I respect the chicken for the efforts it made. Escaping that coop was probably not the easiest task, let alone sneaking past the farmer. Hell, if I were a chicken, I'd cross the road and flee the country. Wouldn't you? I would rather not be that farmers dinner, and I definitely would not enjoy having my head cut off!

Dear brave and courageous chicken, continue on your quest, and don't forget to write me when you reach Europe.

1 Response to "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Funny enough, I ask because I saw one cross Keystone a week or two ago at Smokey Row Rd!

Post a Comment